Movies, Series, Anime


So, today is about series and movies, I really like Marvel and Dc movies, I think that the marvel movies are a little better than Dc movies. Also, I like Harry Potter saga, Tarantino movies are always fun to watch, the hateful eight it is probably my favorite one, I like the lord of the ring saga, Rocky saga too, I am particularly fan of the character Rocky because he is a pure person. Some of my favorite actors are Will Smith, Zack Efron, S. L. Jackson, Jim Carrey, Chris Hemsworth/Evans/Pratt, Adam Sandler, Robert Deniro, James McAvoy and so many more xd. My favorite actresses maybe are Melisa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock. I like all kind of movies but my favorites genres are comedy and fictions like marvels movies or any Adam Sandler productions.


 Taking about series, I spent a big part of my time in highschool watching anime, I watched all kinds of it, but again my preferences are oriented to action, martials arts, fictions, super powers and thinks like that. MY favorite anime series are Slam Dunk, Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Hajime No Ippo, the classics actually. During my childhood, I watched anime all the time. About the real series, I like GOT, Vikings and New Girl a series of Fox channel about a girl and his group of friend living in a loft, and every character is really funny in their way. Doc house is a series that I never get tired of watching, that’s kind of character like Sherlock Holmes are very interesting.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Photography

My future job