Photography


So, today is about photography, I am a fan of the pictures about nature and animals, especially pictures of insects or aquatic animals, because in case of insects, you can’t see the beauty of them with your eyes, because they are so small. But, a good photographer is capable of capturing the greatness of a religious mantis or the beauty of the moth.                                                                              


I really liked aquatic fauna, and the simplest way of knowing about it is the photography, I like when in photos there are a diving suits beside a blue whale and you can see this giant          animal, or pictures of sharks, I really like sharks too. The pictures in the deep sea are fantastic, is like a mysterious abysm, full of life to discover, it´s another world, I like it a lot, and, for now I only see this in photos, even though, someday I will explore the deep ocean.


I like photos about landscapes too, photos show you the best face of a landscape, city or village, and some of them are capable to capture the personality of the places. Like an architect, the
photography is a really good tool, because with this kind of pictures we can sell our projects, or we can capture the essence of a place, its character, that’s is really important for urbanism. The ability to recognize the characteristics of places.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

My future job