One of the greatest series of all time



Hello, today I want to talk to you about the Simpsons, for me this series is responsible of an important part of my childhood because, I watched a lot of tv when I was a child, in fact, I think that the television educated me a lot.

The Simpsons in particular are very funny. Especially when a reference, attitude or behavior of some of the characters is possible to translate to the reality, the combination of social criticism and comedy is the key of the successful of the series. The stereotypes of the society are very well represented for the characters, this is important too; also, the Simpsons are always updated with the social topics, and expressed from a critical or funny point of view of them.

If a have to choose one of the characters as my favorite, I could not, because I like almost every one, but I could pick a top five. The fifth place is Rafa Gorgory, because he is a pure soul. The fourth place is Carl Carlson, because he plays basketball like me. The third place is for Bart, he and the second place have the best episodes; the second place is for Homer, because he is a genius and he is hilarious. Finally the precious first place is for the great Lenny Leonnard, just because is Lenny, the most important character.  



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Photography

My future job