Holidays

Hello, today I want to tell you about my 2017 vacation, me and three of my friends went to Chiloe island hitch hiking, it was a very enriching experience because I knew very nice people and Chiloe is beautiful, all around Chiloe is green, the landscape is one of the most beautiful I had ever seen.

The travel was very exciting, because I never traveled hitchhiking before. It was a totally new experience for me; we arrived to the island with help of a truck driver, he was transporting flour sacks and fish to Chiloe, and he let us travel in the back of the truck, he was very nice person, he let us sleep in the truck too. Then, when we arrived, my friend and I helped with the sacks.
Then, in the island, first, we went to the Castro mall xd, and we ate in the food area. Then, for the next month, doing hitchhiking, we dedicated to know the nature of Chiloe, national reserves, and contemplate the landscape, we ate the typical food, camped in the beaches or in some days, we slept in the house of a friend.

We knew many people, mostly nice people. We went to all touristic places there are to go. We saw a few cultural performances and participated in a Minga, a water Minga.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Photography

My future job