Japan






Hi, today I want to tell you about the country I would like to visit, the country is Japan. It’s a very rich country in terms of culture, a culture that is very different from ours, their houses are different, their customs are different, all their life style is a different world for me to discover.  In addition, I like anime, manga (I would buy physically and would not have to watch in the computer) and some board games made in Japan, like yu-gi-oh trading card game, all the cards go out first in Japan, and in America, we have to wait months (or years) to have them.



In addition, I would like to learn the language, and I think that the best way to learn is living in a community where I have to use the language; I would watch anime and manga without the necessity of translation. The food is very different there, and I would like to eat all kinds of food. Another thing is the people, there are very respectful in general, very different to Chile.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Photography

My future job